Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do Onto Others...

Do onto others as you would have done onto yourself. I have always tried to live my life by this motto. Unfortunately not everyone else does. I think that if people stopped to think how hurtful their actions may be to someone then there would be less crime and violence in this world. Before I act I always try to think that if what I am doing will hurt someone else.
I am not perfect, and I have unintentionally hurt people in my life, but when I do I always apologize and try to make it right. I wish others would make an effort to do the same. If you hurt someone recognize it and apologize, this will go a long way even if that person does not accept your apology immediately.
So remember to think of others before you think of yourselves and you will be happy because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment