Monday, May 10, 2010

Mrs. Massachusetts United States 2010

I am truly excited to be representing the married women of Massachusetts this year. I would like to begin by giving you a little information about myself. I attended Merrimack College in North Andover Massachusetts where I graduated cum laude with a BS in Health Science. From there I attended Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston and received my DMD degree. I currently practices general dentistry in Methuen, Massachusetts. I am an appointed member of the Council of Dental Education for the Massachusetts Dental Society.

Aside from my dentistry I serve as the Assistant Artistic Director for the Methuen Ballet Ensemble where I also holds the role of principal dancer. Taking on the vision of the company’s founder, I firmly believes in the mission of the company which is to create an opportunity for young people to showcase their talents and not turn anyone away who presents with the desire to commit.

While a student a Tufts Dental School, I participated in “Smile Share and Care,” a pediatric outreach program to the children of the Boston China Town YMCA. Here is where I learned that there was a great need to educate the youth about the importance of their oral health. Now, I am hoping to capitalize on my title of Mrs. Massachusetts to educate the public about the importance of oral health for overall health.

No comments:

Post a Comment