Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mrs. Massachusetts America 2010 Pageant

Mrs. Massachusetts Jamie Leigh
The Three Mrs. Massachusetts


Me with Miss Rhode Island America Deborah Saint-Vil



Me with Mrs. Massachusetts America 2009



Me and Jane Marshall, Mrs Massachusetts International




On June 27th 2010 I attended the Mrs. Massachusetts America pageant in Newton, MA with Mrs Massachusetts International Jane Marshall. It was great to see the crowning of another Mrs. Massachusetts. I can't wait to continue my journey with our new queen. Congratulations Jamie Leigh on your title! I have met so many wonderful people along the way.
During the pageant we were introduced as visiting queen and I even had the opportunity to speak a little about myself and my platform. This impromptu speaking opportunity was certainly helpful in preparing me for Nationals in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment