Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mrs New Hampshire America Pageant 2011



















On January 30th, 2011 I watched the beautiful Kassie Dubois be crowned as the next Mrs. New Hampshire America. All the contestants worked hard and were all equally beautiful. I'm sure the judges had a difficult time choosing this years winner. What an accomplishment for Kassie to come out on top. Kassie will compete for the title of Mrs. America on Mother's Day in White Sulphur Spring, WV at the Greenbrier.
This also served as a great time for me to meet up with all of my pageant sisters from the past year. Also in attendance was the beautiful Jane Marshall Mrs. Massachusetts International 2010, my wonderful director Mrs. New Hampshire United States 2009 Irene Alton, and the fabulous Jamie Borque Mrs Massachusetts America 2010. It was so much fun to watch this event with all of my new friends that I have made over this past year.
We were also treated to the singing entertainment of the reigning Miss New Hampshire USA 2011 Miss Lacey Jane Folger. She opened the ceremony with the Star Spangled Banner, and later sang I love Rock and Roll. She was a delightful young lady and it was a pleasure meeting her. I wish her all the luck at nationals in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment