Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Hampshire Bridal Magazine Fashion Show Take 2
















On February 13th the day before Valentine's Day I joined my pageant sisters at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Nashua, NH for another fun filled day of wedding fashion. We had such a good time, I could really get used to being a bride every weekend. Who doesn't love dressing up in a wedding gown and fancy bride's Maid dresses. We had four different outfits to change into all of them gorgeous. Everyone looked amazing. Our hair and makeup was also done prior to us modeling. Halfway through the show my director Irene Alton, and Jane Marshall Mrs. MA International spoke about how to look your best in photographs, then we did some line dances with the DJ they had there. I would definitely do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment